Orders and Deliveries
1. Supply of the goods to the Customer is undertaken by a courier company.
2. The delivery via a courier will be coordinated in advance, before the handover of the order. The Company undertakes to package and prepare for delivery your order in two days to the destination address. The order will be sent with a courier company which reaches most parts within four working days.
3. In cases where the address of the delivery is located outside of the courier company areas of operation, the order will be sent by registered post.
4. The Company cannot accept responsibility for the delays of the various courier companies.
5. The possibility of ordering from the Website is limited to areas in accordance to the map of the areas of distribution of the courier company. The Company may but is not obligated to provide this service outside of the distribution areas, by prior telephone arrangement. Therefore, even if such an order is received and recorded in the Company's computer, the Company will not be obligated to supply it.
6. The timings of the delivery detailed above do not apply to Products that are out of stock.
7. The order will be supplied after the purchasing process has been completed, on the condition that the order was completed in the transaction timescales as set out on the page of the Product, on the condition that the Customer posses a valid credit card that is permitted for transactions, and on the condition that the company which supplied it approved the transaction.